Categories

Friday 26 September 2014

Whats on my book shelf


I have 3 shelves on my book case,  I'm posting what I put on display if you need any ideas to change your room around or decorate it.
Each shelf if a different size!
Starting from the bottom; I have my wooden jewelery box, centred.  And either side is a teddy that my brother got me. On the other side is ornaments from abroad one is from Disney land Paris- princess belle and a weird pine cone is from... Italy?
You can't also see my two favourite perfumes, as I like the sweet smell to them. The left is one directions perfume which I like but don't use often; as it doesn't linger for long, then the other (square) one is 'just pink'.
On the next shelf is pretty full and the hair products is on my previous post.
There also more perfumes from Accessorize (came in a Christmas set)
I have 'simple' hydrating cream. Easy access so I don't forget my base coat in the morning and night.  
Last but not least I have a pink jar from B&M, love this it comes in to handy to put bits and bobs in.
Last shelf is; two pink waffle affect glass candles either side of a set of three body butters (coconut,  raspberry and mango).
I highly recommend buying mango scents as I find it lasts longer then others.
Can't forget my hairbrush that is also Andrew Burton, it doesn't pull my hair but keeps it tame and silky.
If your wondering what's on top it's just my TV.
Thank you for reading, please follow.
Also follow me on istagram and twitter: Megan.Meades

1 comment: