Categories

Monday 15 September 2014

Eye lash + brow dye


So I have had both my eyelashes and browsdyed in the past, but they wear of so I recently got then re-done; as I have blonde lashes which are not the best look (my opinion).
I had the colour dark blonde which is two shades darker then my natural hair otherwise it looks odd, and same with the eyelashes but black.

Another tip which is why eyelash dye is good to have it, makes the mascara application easier but also helps it to stay on, basically a primer for your eyelashes.
Not only did I get that done I had college after so I had to have a OOTD prepared ready for the next two lessons. I didn't start till after lunch. Best Mondays ever.

My outfit was a black and white top with different sleeves, with dark blue denim trousers  The shoes I wore was my favourite pair the brown point shoes.
Accessories I put with it was my gold chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment