Categories

Tuesday 16 September 2014

About me tag

So I recently got tagged to do the "about me tag" with 20 facts about yourself. You post onto instagram then tag 3 other people. If you follow me on instagram I posted this a few days ago.

  1. I'm a cheerleader
  2. Have a big phobia of needles
  3. I have skeleton hands
  4. Love my vegetables
  5. In college
  6. Close to my mum
  7. Allergic to cats, dust and vinegar
  8. Have 5 brothers. I'm the only girl :/
  9. My room is in the roof
  10. I'm shy
  11. Idolise Ariana Grande
  12. Close to my mum
  13. Allergic to cats,  dust and vinegar
  14. I won first in cross country
  15. I have terrible asthma
  16. Enjoy physics
  17. I'm a shoe lover
  18. It's me and my dog forever
  19. I never used to eat half of my dinner
  20. I'm small

No comments:

Post a Comment