Categories

Tuesday 2 September 2014

First day at College

whats it like?

Was it fun? Nope, it was an induction day and we don't get our timetables until tomorrow but i found mine on the website under 'My information', So i have it a day early. Ended up talking to people that I've never seen which was good and people i wouldn't talk to. Overall it was a pretty boring five hours. 

I cycle to college as i don't live far. My bikes is a Pendleton in white and purple.

clothing.

I wore gray jeggins with a plain black top as it went with my jumper, Then it decided to go really hot from 11am so i had to carry a jumper around. My shoes are from primark and they are the most easiest pair of shoes to walk in. They also have the point ends. 

Hair:

I had my hair half up half down my small clips as it kept my hair out the way so i wouldn't play with it.
The night before i put into lose plaits so it would look fuller as my hair is thin so i like to have waves or have my natural hair type (messy waves/curls).








No comments:

Post a Comment