Categories

Thursday 11 September 2014

Holiday essentials

Weekend break


im going on a weekend break to the isle of wight to attend a concert for my mum- don't know any of their songs.
Although it hot in the day in the morning its cold so im so indecisive on what to wear each day because its now that time of the month where i cant wear jumpers and i cant wear a strap top.

I have a purple pattern small travel bag which is extremely handy when going away. Its surprising how much you can fit in there. 

Always make yourself a list before packing as if you're like me you get to the destination and you've forgotten something. I find mine on Google images, or do my own.

What is my essentials? 
  • Makeup/bag
  • shoes
  • Cosy clothing
  • Basic clothing
  • toothpaste and brush
  • cardi
  • bum bag (black)
  • Plasters- never know when you might need them.
    This is what im wearing on the way, i also have to go to college in the morning as we don't have to leave till 12.




No comments:

Post a Comment