Categories

Monday 10 November 2014

Eyelashes and eyebrows monthly routine

Hello everyone, 

I thought I'll talk about eyelash and brow dye, I must do this about once a month and honestly I wouldn't turn back. And I like the idea of "semi permanent".
I have black dye for my eyelashes so I don't look to dead if I have a no makeup day asI have blonde eyelashes. Also I found out after getting it done that mascara holds a lot better when I apply it.


With my brows once again there not visible as there blonde, so I bought a pack of brown dye to do myself because if I get them done in a salon there most likely going to be too dark and not fit with my natural hair colour. I would recommend this to everyone to either be able to see them or even out the eyebrow shade.

I would suggest getting this done or if you do it yourself like me, watch this clip: link

No comments:

Post a Comment