Categories

Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas shopping

 Hello, I've had a busy weekend trying to finish buying presents for everyone- almost done now.
 These pictures are quite dark due to taking them on the way back as it was so busy. I would definitely recommend going to Portsmouth for shopping ad I went and they had so many market stalls with things you don't normally see.

Overall my favourite shop for Christmas presents is Debenhams they have so many gift sets or objects that are unusual.





Elsa and anna in Thorntons



Thanks for reading my blog post


1 comment:

  1. That looks like SUCH a fun shopping experience!!! Wow. Where I am from it's just the most bland mall full of the most main stream stores in existence. I need to move. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete