Categories

Thursday 11 December 2014

Mid week wonder

Sorry for not posting many blogs recently,  I have been hounded with so much work within the last month due to Christmas around the corner,  so I apologise and will be posting a lot more after Christmas season. 

Anyway,  It's Mid week wonder. 3 beauty facts coming up; 

1. When getting out the bath or shower if you pat your skin dry it will keep the moisture in and keeping it much more hydrated and healthier.

2. Scalp massages for 2 minutes a day is really good for your hair, it increased blood flow and circulates. Making the hair healthier over time.

3. If your like me I tend to fill my hair with products for keeping it healthy textured and styled,  but this leaves a lot of products in your hair the normal shampoo can't remove,  so once a week use clarifying shampoo to make sure it's gone.

Thank you for reading my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment