Categories

Sunday 22 February 2015

Sunday Routine

Thankfully I don't work on Sunday's so this means the whole day is mine. Usually all my Sunday's are relatively the same. Here's my Sunday routine.

I don't tend to waste my day In bed so I always get up 9am 

Next I go for a run to the sea front not usually stop to admire the views as I'm too busy running.
I come back and do a bit of a home workout to set me of for the day. Obviously I rise of after this.
 
Sunday is my clear skin days (if I'm not going out) I would definitely invest in buying a face steamer, I use mine once a week to open my pours and keep them clean. I then go clean and moisturise my face with my simple products- almost ran out! 

All these product works so well with my skin and I saw a massive difference when I went back to my simple face creams and washes along with Olay.
                                        
 
Now the day is mine... 
I get dressed in comfortable top and jeans usually.



Breakfast is usually Weetabix with a cup of tea; filling you up without bloating, bonus!
 
After that I go and sort my pets out, feed the guineapigs and rabbit and take the dogs for a walk if it hasn't been done. 




 
By now it's lunch time and I'll either have:
Family over or to visit 
Meet friends 
Bake 
Or go shopping: food or clothing 
 
Dinner time! Eating healthy is a must do. Quick tips- reduce on the carbs have filling foods instead of loads of food, cover your plate in vegetables!!!!! Or if your having a takeaway go for the least calories for Chinese I vote for small chicken chow mien.

If your like me and swamped in college work I spend my Afternoon and evening doing revision and essays so I don't fall behind. I found if your not taking all this new information in re-write your revision in a new notepad. You'll be surprised on what you can remember. 

Thanks for reading:) 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment