Categories

Monday 23 February 2015

Bird watching and outfits


Hello everyone.
It was Saturday the sun was shining and for once it wasn't raining, so I took this opportunity to go down a country route, just to get out the house, staying away from all the essay writing.

As I got down there (the very end of the beach) there was a small building which had a small welcoming cafe along with the trail. To your left was the sea and to my right was the bird spotting route.


This was the most muddy walk I've been on, my shoes we're sinking slightly- luckily I opted for my boots instead of my dolly shoes.

it was about a mile long so that added to my workout routine.

if you are interested in going go visit titch field haven they are a lovely set of people sharing information giving me leaflets to help me identify each bird. unfortunately I only found a robin.
Haven



what I was wearing- as I was going on a muddy walk I didn't want to wear something colourful as any mud stains wont be as visible.
 
My jeans and top are both from new look 
then my bag was from peacocks, I've had this for a while but I thought it was time to use it.


 
Thanks for reading
Megan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment