Categories

Friday 5 September 2014

Hairstyles

My Basic hairstyles

How i wear my hair on a weekly bases.


Its normally relatively simple: Fishtails, hair down, half up, in a bun and pony tails is what i usually wear unless im going to an event or a wedding i would curl my hair  or have it in a twisted low bun, then i tend to add accessories to make it look more pretty when looking at it from the back and sides. Messy buns work best with my hair type! as i don't think i have the right face shape for pulled back my hair (unless in a ponytail)

Been growing my hair for the last 2 years and prefer not to go to the hairdressers as they cut a lot of in the length, so i choose for a family member to trim the ends and have a proper hair cut once a year.
Because i have a full fringe, need to get it cut every two weeks  otherwise its over my eyes.
How i deal with my fringe: i wash my fringe daily in the morning then curl it under to make an illusion to be thicker.

Thank you for reading 'My hairstyles' hopefully gives you inspiration on how to wear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment