Categories

Saturday 6 September 2014

Hair products


I have a few of hair products that you might want to use or know about. 

The first one i have is Andrew Burton shampoo and conditioner, I love these together they really help my hair to stay clean for longer also has a bounce. Would recommend this products.
The next product is Hair serum, I do believe it does work in trying to prevent split ends.
'I love volume' by again Andrew Burton i love this brand as all the products work best! Such as the volume product it made my hair bigger and thicker which made a lot of people notice.
I don't advise buying salt spray as it damages your hair and doesn't make much of a difference in the longer run... everyone was putting good reviews but unless you put shed loads of product its unlikely to work in putting 'beach wave'.

You always need to get a hair mask (Conditioner) and leave it in for about an hour once a month, as it really does make a differences to your hair!  Mainly makes it feel smooth and freshly cut- This product is from James brown collection and is called 'intensive moisture mask'.
 The rest of these products i wear but not as much as the ones i wrote individually about.
The 'Timote' shampoo and conditioner is for "Greasy hair" it doesn't work at all, if my hair goes greasy quickly it made it worse by not preventing it and just not doing anything for me so i use a coconut shampoo if i need to.

I haven't used the other Andrew Burton products as i have not gone anyway to feel the need to use them.



No comments:

Post a Comment