Categories

Sunday 19 October 2014

Autumn boots collection


Hi everyone, This blog post is showing you the autumn boot collection.
As it is becoming much colder and wetter, I thought it would be a good idea to do a shoe (boot) haul.
I didn't have many boots last years so I need to make up for last year. So I went and got some new boots. This is mainly as I don't want wet feet when going to college. When i buy boots i look for things that are easily put on and go with most of my clothing.
Most off my shoes are from Newlook as i love their style on shoes. This is because the sell a wide range of collection at my closest shop.
-----------------I have tried to link as many as i can-----------------

These came from International. Shop doesn't exist online so i cant link them

Link for similar shoe
Black velvet small heel boot. I wear these will a dress and tights if i go to an event in the winter.
Link in the photo to a similar boot
Tilly


Newlook
I bought these a few month a go, And i cant find the link. I have tagged the shop.
Newlook


dorothyperkins
I got these from Dorothy perkins. Haven't worn these yet as these are new.
Similar 

Ive only had these about 2 months and i wear these all the time. Advice buying them.
Lace up boots
These are new as i got them yesterday. I love the chunky look in boots and i thought these would better then plain ones.
Chunky boots

2 comments:

  1. Boots are amazing. As soon as Autumn comes round the corner I start searching for new boots. I got a pair from Dorothy Perkins the other day. Love the pair that you got!

    Jessie,

    www.jessiesjuicyjargon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you:) boots are a must have:)

    ReplyDelete